Denver, Colorado Data Center
Located in downtown Denver, our deployment in CoreSite’s DE1 datacenter is strategically positioned in the center of several key national and regional network fiber plants. Our Denver Coresite deployment extends to our primary Denver datacenter for robust, reliable hybrid cloud services.
- 29,000+ sq. ft. of data center space
- 8’6” (2.28m) ceiling clearance
- Solid floors
- 120 lbs./sq. ft. floor load
- SOC I & SOC II
- Key cards and biometric scanners
- Interior IP-DVR cameras
- Controlled data center access
- 60 regional and national carriers
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Native access to the CoreSite Any2Exchange®
- Diverse POEs
- Redundant utility connection
- N+1 generator redundancy
- 24 hours of power reserve
- N, 2N UPS systems
- N+1 redundancy on CRAHs and chilled water pumps
About Our Denver Datacenter
CoreSite’s DE1 data center is located in downtown Denver, at the nexus of multiple fiber plants for national and regional network service providers. Native access to the CoreSite Any2Exchange® for Internet peering, formerly known as the Rocky Mountain Internet Exchange, is available at this facility. The Any2Exchange is the largest peering exchange in the region and the second largest peering exchange in the U.S.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.