Los Angeles, California Data Center
- 424,000 + Sq. ft (13,800+ sq. m)
- 10’ above 36” raised floor ceiling clearance
- Floor load: 150 lbs./sq. ft.
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- SOC 1 Type 2
- SOC 2 Type 2
- Key cards
- Biometric scanners
- Double mantrap
- Perimeter and interior IP-DVR
- Controlled data center access
- In-house staffed with 24x7x365 remote security monitoring
- 8’ perimeter fence
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Any2Exchange® for Internet peering and BBIX
- Diverse POEs, MDFs and IDFs
- Redundant utility connection
- Diverse utility feeds
- N+1 generator redundancy
- 24 hour fuel storage onsite
- N UPS, N+1 PDU, 2N RPP
- High-efficiency UPS systems
- Centralized N+1 chiller system with evaporative cooling towers utilizing a water-side economizer design
- Variable speed CRAHs and steam canister humidification
About Our Los Angeles Data Center
Our Los Angeles data center provides unmatched scalability within the Los Angeles market. Over 350 network, cloud and IT providers serve the ecosystem of entertainment companies, digital content providers and CDNs. This well-developed mix of customers provides a multitude of options for interconnection.
This location is connected via dark fiber to Coresite’s One Wilshire datacenter for additional capacity and interconnection capabilities.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.