New York City Data Center
- 67,000+ Sq. ft (6,200+ sq. m)
- 18 in (45 cm) raised floor with 8 ft (2.5m) ceiling clearance
- Floor load: 143.4 lb/sq. ft.
- NIST 800-53/FISMA
- SOC 1 Type II
- ISO 27001
- SOC 2 Type II
- Key card controlled access
- Biometric system
- 24/7 security onsite
- CCTV monitoring of interior and perimeter
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Diverse external and internal fiber routes (POE and building risers)
- DSR-MDF-IDF high performance cabling
- 3.5kVA to 5kVA power to rack
- 4.15MVA power feed in N+2
- 4 static 750kVA in 3+1 configuration
- Two 2.5MVA diesel-powered with 80 hours reserve
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- Redundant N+1 cooling as 2 chiller systems with
- Hot aisle/cold aisle
- Four cooling towers
- 24/7 monitoring for HVAC systems
About Our New York City Datacenter
NetActuate’s New York data center, operated by is protected by redundant, best-in-class power infrastructure and security measures, including biometric access and 24/7 onsite security personnel. From this location, NetActuate offers direct connectivity back to nearby carrier hotels 111 Eighth Avenue and 60 Hudson Street. In this facility, customers can benefit from direct access to NYIIX (New York International Internet Exchange) and more than 800 carriers, financial exchanges, application providers, media and content providers, software-as-a-service providers and enterprises.
The NIIYX is one of the world’s largest and most active carrier-neutral IP peering exchanges, ranking internationally in the top 10 among other exchanges. Redundant fiber cables connect the NYIIX to other carrier hotels in the area. As an NYIIX partner, NetActuate is able to deliver direct NYIIX ports for customers across their global footprint.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.