Santiago, Chile Data Center
- Raised floor of 80 cm allows tray wiring installation across three different levels
- Cabling system in compliance with ANSI/TIA/EIA Standard 568A
- Security system with open door sensors
- CCTV images recorded and archived for seven days
- Proximity cards
- Biometric sensors
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Access to internet exchange: PIT CHILE
- Diesel generator standby power
- 7+ days of diesel fuel on site
- N+1 redundancy
- UPS battery banks with 30+ minute of runtime capacity
- HVAC subsystem ensures a 40% to 60% humidity range, and temperatures between 17°C to 27°C
About Our Santiago Data Center
Santiago, Chile, is a digital, telecommunications, and sub-sea cable hub, ideally location for low-latency access to LATAM end users and markets. NetActuate’s Santiago facility features redundant power and cooling and multi-factor security, as well as direct access to the PIT CHILE internet exchange.
NetActuate’s deployment in Chile enables customers to reach end users across the LATAM region with greater speed and reliability. Recent reports predict that bandwidth growth across Latin America is anticipated to grow 63% over the coming years, ultimately reaching 1,430+ Tbps of installed capacity within the next two years, and contributing more than 10% of interconnection bandwidth globally. Much of this growth, up to 31%, will be driven by the content and digital media industry.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.