Seattle, Washington Data Center
- 60,000 SF colocation space
- 42 in (106 cm) raised floor with 24 ft (7m) ceiling clearance
- 150 lb/sq ft floor load
- PCI DSS
- SAS 70
- SOC I & SOC II
- Key card access
- Dual-authentication biometrics
- Man traps
- 24/7 onsite security
- CCTV monitoring
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Carrier neutral facility
- Multiple diverse points of entry
- Direct access to SIX (Seattle Internet Exchange and the Pacific Northwest Gigapop (PNWGP)
- N+1 power redundancy
- 24/7 battery monitoring system
- Multiple 13.5 kV feeds
- Diverse substations
- Multiple transformer vaults – 480V 3Phase
- 17 diesel generators, totaling 19.5 MW
- Five diverse cooling towers
- N+1 redundancy
- 330,000+ gallons make-up water
- Hot/cold aisles
About Our Seattle Data Center
The Westin Building Exchange is the third largest carrier hotel in the country. Located on 6th Avenue in downtown Seattle’s Denny Triangle, the Westin Building Exchange (WBX) offers high availability (up to five nines), over 250 carriers and service providers, and nearly 40,000 cross connects. In addition, WBX is home to the Seattle Internet Exchange, an independent peering point that boasts over 200 routers.
Through extensive fiber and copper meet-me rooms, the Westin
Building affords neutral connectivity points to Asian, Canadian, European
and American network service providers, carriers, and ISPs. It also
provides access to numerous other networks via the Seattle Internet
Exchange (SIX) and the Pacific Northwest Gigapop (PNWGP).
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.