NetActuate’s vNOC (virtual network operations center) provides you with the ability to fully outsource the 24x7x365 management and support of your infrastructure to an experienced and trained staff. NetActuate’s global operations team monitors and manages your network and infrastructure to ensure they are at their optimal levels, allowing you to focus on your business.
- Save time and money by not having to hire, train, and manage staff.
- Have either a single point of contact for all of your infrastructure support, or the flexibility to integrate NetActuate’s vNOC with existing staff and providers to fill certain needs.
- No infrastructure changes required – our experts can monitor and manage any current infrastructure, no matter what the platform is or who the providers are.
- NetActuate’s vNOC engineers and technicians have a wide range of skills and expertise, and can adapt and grow with your business as needs change over time.
With vNOC, NetActuate can become your single point of contact for all your network & infrastructure needs, including:
- Serving as a first line response or extending capacity with Tier 2 and 3 resources
- Responding to issues and requests via ChatOps, tickets, email, phone
- Dispatching local resources for on-site issue resolution
- Integrating and creating SOP (standard operating procedures) and MOP (maintenance operation protocol)
- Executing planned and emergency maintenance change control
- Regular weekly and monthly reporting
- Support for Coresite, Equinix, CyrusOne, DRT, Telehouse, and other providers
- Support for AWS, Azure, GCE, and custom platforms
- Collaborating with and managing escalations to any platform or provider
- Track and manage complex outages with expert-level triage
- Routing and network management for Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, and open source platforms
- Providing critical service tiers including database resources, replication, load balancing, and virtualization
- Capacity planning and forecasting
How vNOC Can Help Your Business
Operations Support for AI/Machine Learning Company
NetActuate works with a leading artificial intelligence/machine learning company to provide operations support for their projects across AWS, GCE, and dedicated physical infrastructure. NetActuate’s vNOC service allows the company to scale and focus on building their product while having access to a wide range of expert resources that they do not need to hire and train themselves.
Extending Operations for a CDN (Content Delivery Network)
NetActuate extends the 24×7 network operations of a leading, global CDN (content delivery network) provider. NetActuate engineers monitor and proactively respond to events, seamlessly integrated with their ChatOps and escalation process.
vNOC and Engineering for eCommerce Business
NetActuate provides vNOC and network engineering services to a leading eCommerce company based in San Jose. NetActuate provided complete build out and maintenance of a Cisco-based network, 100G network, and custom deployments in a DRT facility. NetActuate engineers work seamlessly with onsite techs to manage all aspects of network operations – including proactive monitoring and support, as well as new switch and capacity turn ups, network changes, and more.