Dallas, Texas Data Center
Special offers on colocation at our Dallas data center
(Pricing for new customers only)
- 106,800+ sq. ft
- 36 inch raised floor
- 18 foot ceiling height clearance
- Reinforced concrete roof with FM I-90 wind uplift rated roof
- PCI DSS
- SOC I
- Card-key access into data center
- Photo ID verification
- 24/365 onsite security
- Interior/exterior video surveillance
- Gated parking
- Carrier neutral
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Dark fiber ring to Infomart Equinix
- Multiple fiber optic service providers; dual/diverse feeds
- Diverse path utility feeds
- Four 8500 kVA transformers with expansion to 10MW
- 2 x 2 MW generator backup
- 7,000 gallons fuel storage
- 5 x 600 Liebert kVA UPS in 2N+1 configuration
- 16 x 125 kVA, 12 x 225 kVA Liebert PDUs in an A/B configuration
- 32 x 30-ton Liebert air-cooled units totaling 960 tons in N+2 configuration
About Our Dallas Data Center
Our facility is located at 1515 Round Table in Dallas, TX and is connected via dark fiber to the Dallas Infomart, providing access to any Tier-1 carrier. Recently-built and installed environmental systems and electrical infrastructure are redundant, fully tested and monitored 24/7 to ensure 100% uptime.
This facility is designed for robust, large-scale high-density deployments that meet today’s demanding requirements. This includes purpose-built cooling and infrastructure delivered to cool ASIC and GPU-based deployments, critical for today’s artificial intelligence machine learning and data processing customers.
With extensive connectivity, including to Equinix Infomart, we deliver a full suite of our hybrid cloud and managed services from this location.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.