Manchester, England Data Center
- 70,000+ sq ft
- Most sophisticated security of any datacenter in Europe
- NSI Gold Approved BS5979 control room
- NSI GOLD
- 24 x 7 x 365 access
- Proximity card
- 24 x 7 x 365 manned police-linked security
- HDCCTV throughout
- Over 10 carriers on-site
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Diverse entry points into the building
- Multiple meet-me rooms
- Direct access to LINX Manchester
- 3 x AP771S w/DSE8610 for Synchronization functionality.
- Bloom Energy’s solid oxide fuel cells (1.2MW) capacity
- Only data centre in the UK to offer 2(N+N) UPS redundancy
- Perkins USA built 2806A-E18TTAG5 engine, Mecc Alte UK built ECO43-1S/4 alternator
- Maximum cooling capacity of 8.3 MW
- Row-based cooling system
- N+1 CW Turbocore Chillers
About Our London Data Center
With some of the most sophisticated security of any data center in Europe, the NetActuate Manchester data center boasts over 70,000 sq. ft of space and is known as Manchester’s most resilient colocation facility. As well as being the only data center in the UK to offer 2(N+N) UPS redundancy and an on-site BS5979 control center, it hosts industry-standard environmental monitoring, fire detection and suppression systems to avert environmental risks to hardware, and it has a myriad of certifications (such as ISO2700).
Customers in this location can also benefit from direct access to LINX (the London Internet Exchange) Manchester (as well as the NetActuate Global Network), which has over 130 connected networks, a mix of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and large content networks. Traffic regularly exceeds 170Gbps and in September last year, the exchange hit a new maximum traffic peak of 255Gbps, making LINX Manchester one of the busier exchanges in Europe.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.