Previously, Reverse DNS requests for our customers were checked over and entered manually by our support staff. In the last few days we’ve made some improvements to RootCP, including automation of DNS requests. Now, when you request a Reverse DNS update in RootCP, it will be updated to our DNS servers instantly. You’ll still need to wait 1-2 hours for the change to propagate.
News & Blog
- NetActuate Upgrades Connectivity in São Paulo Data Center to Increase Availability of High Bandwidth Services
- NetActuate Expands Capacity for Network and Infrastructure Services in Dallas, Texas Data Center
- NetActuate Completes Second Connectivity and Capacity Expansion to New York Data Center in Less Than Two Years
- Working on the Net in 2020
- NetActuate Moves to New Global Headquarters in Raleigh, Boosts Connectivity in Raleigh-Durham Data Center