Previously, Reverse DNS requests for our customers were checked over and entered manually by our support staff. In the last few days we’ve made some improvements to RootCP, including automation of DNS requests. Now, when you request a Reverse DNS update in RootCP, it will be updated to our DNS servers instantly. You’ll still need to wait 1-2 hours for the change to propagate.
News & Blog
- New Partnerships with Local Providers in Sydney, Australia Improve NetActuate’s Regional Network Latency and Reliability
- NANOG 79’s Whiteboarding 101 Talk Will Help You Wake Up and Engage Your Zoom-Fatigued Audience
- NetActuate Improves Network Reliability and Performance with Phoenix, Arizona Data Center Upgrades
- NetActuate Expands North America Capacity with New Deployment in Toronto, Canada’s 151 Front Street West
- Highlights from NANOG 79: A Look at How COVID-19 Affected Service Provider Networks