Previously, Reverse DNS requests for our customers were checked over and entered manually by our support staff. In the last few days we’ve made some improvements to RootCP, including automation of DNS requests. Now, when you request a Reverse DNS update in RootCP, it will be updated to our DNS servers instantly. You’ll still need to wait 1-2 hours for the change to propagate.
News & Blog
- NetActuate Continues Global Footprint Upgrade with Network and Infrastructure Service Expansion in Amsterdam Data Center
- NetActuate Expands Bandwidth and Server Capacity in Singapore Data Center
- NetActuate Increases Bandwidth and Infrastructure Availability in Los Angeles Data Center Expansion
- Staying Up When Everything is Down
- NetActuate Upgrades Bandwidth and Infrastructure Capacity in Ashburn Data Center