Previously, Reverse DNS requests for our customers were checked over and entered manually by our support staff. In the last few days we’ve made some improvements to RootCP, including automation of DNS requests. Now, when you request a Reverse DNS update in RootCP, it will be updated to our DNS servers instantly. You’ll still need to wait 1-2 hours for the change to propagate.
News & Blog
- NetActuate Completes Tokyo Data Center Upgrades to Improve Network Reliability Across Asia-Pacific Region
- NetActuate Sponsors Santa’s Helpers Drive in Santa Clarita, California to Provide Holiday Gifts to Local Children in Need
- NetActuate Adds Connectivity to Bucharest, Romania, Data Center and Joins InterLAN Internet Exchange
- New Connectivity in NetActuate’s Frankfurt, Germany Data Center Optimizes Network Latency and Reliability Across Europe
- NetActuate Adds Connectivity in Chicago Data Center to Boost Network Performance in Central US Markets