Previously, Reverse DNS requests for our customers were checked over and entered manually by our support staff. In the last few days we’ve made some improvements to RootCP, including automation of DNS requests. Now, when you request a Reverse DNS update in RootCP, it will be updated to our DNS servers instantly. You’ll still need to wait 1-2 hours for the change to propagate.
News & Blog
- NetActuate Continues to Increase Global Infrastructure Capacity with Paris Data Center Expansion
- NetActuate Announces a New Deployment into NAP of the Americas Data Center in Miami, Florida
- NetActuate Expands Infrastructure at San Jose Data Center to Increase Server Capacity and Bandwidth
- NetActuate Upgrades Denver Data Center to Add Capacity and Connectivity
- NetActuate Completes Dubai Data Center Expansion, Adding Capacity for Network, Anycast, and Infrastructure Services