London, England Data Center
Data Center Details
NetActuate’s facility is located in the heart of London, highly resilient and concurrently maintainable to the highest Tier III standards.
NetActuate’s London data center is located on two separate diverse power rings within the city’s upgraded 33kV network, making it one of the most power-resilient data centers across the United Kingdom.
As a carrier-neutral datacenter with 20+ diverse entry points and over 25 carriers on-site, this location equips customers with the connectivity they need from the provider of their choice. Offering diversity, flexibility and cost-efficiency, carrier neutrality brings with it the power to adapt, and the ability to stay flexible.
91,000 sq ft
550 kg/m² floor load capacity
300 mm maximum raised access floor height
2.5 metres raised floor to ceiling height
- 24 x 7 x 365 access
- Proximity card
- Time and date stamp
- 24 x 7 x 365 manned on-site security
- HDCCTV throughout with 90 days on-site archiving
- Over 25 carriers on-site
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- 10+ (diverse entry points into the building)
- 2 meet-me rooms
- Direct access to LINX (the London Internet Exchange)
- N+1 11kV generators and GCS
- 2 separate 33kV supplies, from two independent grid substations
- Diverse power routes
- N+1 12.5MVA generators
- 24 hours of generator fuel
- N+1 6400 kW UPS capacity
- Maximum cooling capacity of 8.3 MW
- Row-based cooling system
- N+1 CW Turbocore Chillers
Our Global Footprint
Deploy your workloads in 40+ global locations, and connect it all seamlessly with our anycast platform.