Los Angeles, California Data Center (LAX2)
Data Center Details
Our Los Angeles data center provides unmatched scalability within the Los Angeles market. Over 350 network, cloud and IT providers serve the ecosystem of entertainment companies, digital content providers and CDNs. This well-developed mix of customers provides a multitude of options for interconnection.
This location is connected via dark fiber to Coresite’s One Wilshire datacenter for additional capacity and interconnection capabilities.
- 424,000 + Sq. ft (13,800+ sq. m)
- 10’ above 36” raised floor ceiling clearance
- Floor load: 150 lbs./sq. ft.
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- SOC 1 Type II
- SOC 2 Type II
- Key cards
- Biometric scanners
- Double mantrap
- Perimeter and interior IP-DVR
- Controlled data center access
- In-house staffed with 24x7x365 remote security monitoring
- 8’ perimeter fence
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Any2Exchange® for Internet peering and BBIX
- Diverse POEs, MDFs and IDFs
- Redundant utility connection
- Diverse utility feeds
- N+1 generator redundancy
- 24 hour fuel storage onsite
- N UPS, N+1 PDU, 2N RPP
- High-efficiency UPS systems
- Centralized N+1 chiller system with evaporative cooling towers utilizing a water-side economizer design
- Variable speed CRAHs and steam canister humidification
Our Global Footprint
Deploy your workloads in 40+ global locations, and connect it all seamlessly with our anycast platform.