Miami, Florida Data Center
- 6-story, precast/CMU over steel
- 7-inch thick steel-reinforced concrete exterior panels
- Raised floor
- Located outside FEMA 500-year designated flood zone
- Equipment floors 32 feet above sea level
- Category 5 hurricane resistant with approx. 19 million lbs of concrete roof ballast
- ISO 27001
- NIST 800-53/FISMA
- PCI DSS
- SOC 1 Type II
- SOC 2 Type II
- 24/7 on-site armed security officers
- Access card
- Biometric access control
- Multilevel access control
- Intrusion detection
- CCTV surveillance with 30-day video retention
- Over 20 providers
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Direct access to Equinix Internet Exchange™
- 6 x 1,100 kW and 6 x 1,760 kW HITECs standby power configuration
- 4 utility feeders
- Distributed redundant UPS configuration
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- N+1 standby power redundancy
- 2 x (N+1) cooling redundancy
- Chilled water, CRAHs
- Primary chilled water source is city-provided district cooling, backup source is facility-owned air cooled chillers
About Our Miami Datacenter
The NAP of the Americas data center is located in downtown Miami, and is home to a broad range of networks and interconnection partners. Miami is a key destination point for multiple global submarine cable systems, making it one of the top five most-connected cities in the world. Providers deployed in Miami can quickly and affordably access leading Latin American networks, reducing latency for the South and Central American end users.
The NAP of the Americas facility serves as a critical network hub for internet traffic coming to and from Latin America and the Caribbean.
Located in downtown, this data center is structurally designed to withstand Category 5 hurricane winds and is outside both the 500-year flood plain and the Miami-Dade hurricane evacuation zone.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.