Accra, Ghana Data Center
Data Center Details
Located in central West Africa, Accra is one home to one of fastest-growing economies in the region. Accra has access to several undersea fiber optic cables that offer fast and reliable connectivity to regional markets across Africa, as well as Europe.
Considered the best-connected data center in Ghana, this facility houses five submarine cables connections, equipment for all the major carriers and ISPs, and direct connectivity to GIX (Ghana Internet Exchange). NetActuate’s Accra data center is also certified compliant for PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and ISO 22301.
- 168 m2 of white space, further space available
- Redundant design architecture allowing maintenance operations with no service interruption
- ISO 27001
- ISO 22301
Security staff on site with controlled access 24×7
Multiple physical security layers including CCTV and biometrics
PCI-DSS information security management system
- Multiple connections
- Proximity to subsea cable landing stations
- Access to internet exchange: GIX (Ghana Internet Exchange)
- Two building fiber entries
- Site power 315kVA, further space and power available
- 2N UPS redundancy
- 2N backup generators, supporting 72 hours autonomy at full capacity
Efficient cooling resulting in low PUE
Installation of cabinets in cold aisle containment
N+1 CRAC redundancy
Our Global Footprint
Deploy your workloads in 40+ global locations, and connect it all seamlessly with our anycast platform.