Manchester, England Data Center
Data Center Details
With some of the most sophisticated security of any data center in Europe, the NetActuate Manchester data center boasts over 70,000 sq. ft of space and is known as Manchester’s most resilient colocation facility. As well as being the only data center in the UK to offer 2(N+N) UPS redundancy and an on-site BS5979 control center, it hosts industry-standard environmental monitoring, fire detection and suppression systems to avert environmental risks to hardware, and it has a myriad of certifications (such as ISO2700).
Customers in this location can also benefit from direct access to LINX (the London Internet Exchange) Manchester (as well as the NetActuate Global Network), which has over 130 connected networks, a mix of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and large content networks. Traffic regularly exceeds 170Gbps and in September last year, the exchange hit a new maximum traffic peak of 255Gbps, making LINX Manchester one of the busier exchanges in Europe.
- 70,000+ sq ft
- Most sophisticated security of any datacenter in Europe
- NSI Gold Approved BS5979 control room
- NSI GOLD
- 24 x 7 x 365 access
- Proximity card
- 24 x 7 x 365 manned police-linked security
- HDCCTV throughout
- Over 10 carriers on-site
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Diverse entry points into the building
- Multiple meet-me rooms
- Direct access to LINX Manchester
- 3 x AP771S w/DSE8610 for Synchronization functionality.
- Bloom Energy’s solid oxide fuel cells (1.2MW) capacity
- Only data centre in the UK to offer 2(N+N) UPS redundancy
- Perkins USA built 2806A-E18TTAG5 engine, Mecc Alte UK built ECO43-1S/4 alternator
- Maximum cooling capacity of 8.3 MW
- Row-based cooling system
- N+1 CW Turbocore Chillers
Our Global Footprint
Deploy your workloads in 40+ global locations, and connect it all seamlessly with our anycast platform.