Santiago, Chile Data Center
Data Center Details
Santiago, Chile, is a digital, telecommunications, and sub-sea cable hub, ideally location for low-latency access to LATAM end users and markets. NetActuate’s Santiago facility features redundant power and cooling and multi-factor security, as well as direct access to the PIT CHILE internet exchange.
NetActuate’s deployment in Chile enables customers to reach end users across the LATAM region with greater speed and reliability. Recent reports predict that bandwidth growth across Latin America is anticipated to grow 63% over the coming years, ultimately reaching 1,430+ Tbps of installed capacity within the next two years, and contributing more than 10% of interconnection bandwidth globally. Much of this growth, up to 31%, will be driven by the content and digital media industry.
- Raised floor of 80 cm allows tray wiring installation across three different levels
- Cabling system in compliance with ANSI/TIA/EIA Standard 568A
- Security system with open door sensors
- CCTV images recorded and archived for seven days
- Proximity cards
- Biometric sensors
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Access to internet exchange: PIT CHILE
- Diesel generator standby power
- 7+ days of diesel fuel on site
- N+1 redundancy
- UPS battery banks with 30+ minute of runtime capacity
- HVAC subsystem ensures a 40% to 60% humidity range, and temperatures between 17°C to 27°C
Our Global Footprint
Deploy your workloads in 40+ global locations, and connect it all seamlessly with our anycast platform.