Chicago, Illinois Data Center
- 178,000+ Sq. ft (16,500+ sq. m)
- 24 in. (60 cm) raised floor with 8’6” (2.28m) ceiling clearance
- 312 lb./sq. ft (1,523 kg/sq. m) floor load
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- SOC 1 Type 2
- SOC 2 Type 2
- Key cards
- Biometric scanners
- Mantrap entries
- Controlled data center access
- Perimeter and interior IP-DVR cameras
- 24x7x365 in-house security staff
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Any2Exchange® Access
- United IX Chicago Access
- N+1 generator redundancy
- 36 hours of fuel storage onsite
- 3 diverse underground utility feeds from downtown grid
- UPS/PDU/RPP: N, N+1, 2N redundancy
- Variable speed CRAHs and electrode humidification
- Chilled water with evaporative condensing units and chillers
- N+1 redundancy on chillers, CRAHs and chilled water pumps
About Our Chicago Data Center
Adjacent to the Chicago Board of Trade, our Chicago data center serves one of the largest financial districts in the world, in addition to thriving healthcare and media hubs.
This facility is located on major network fiber rings in downtown Chicago next door to the Chicago Board of Trade. The facility offers more than 183,000 square feet of secure and reliable (100% uptime SLA) data center space, ready to deploy with cabinets and cages supporting high-density power configurations.
NetActuate’s Chicago location provides customers with access to a flourishing network community including numerous cloud service providers, financial trading firms, and enterprises. Financial firms choose this location because the high level of network connectivity enables them to conduct high-speed trading with virtually zero latency while still complying with FISMA regulations.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.