Denver, Colorado Data Center
- 300,000 sq ft data center campus
- Raised floor
- SOC 2 Type II
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- 24×7 onsite security
- Biometric and key card access controls
- Motion-detection fences
- 100+ on-site cameras monitored 24×7
- Redundant connectivity
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Diverse fiber points of entry
- Two independent meet-me rooms
- Access to the IX- Denver Internet exchange
- Diverse utility feeds
- N or 2N UPS distribution options
- Two independent N+1 emergency generator lineups
- Multiple underground diesel fuel storage tanks
- On-site, 400 kW rooftop solar power array
- Closed-coupled, refrigerant-based mechanical system
- Cooling tower water treatment system
- Flat-plate heat exchanger to utilize water-side free cooling
About Our Denver Data Center
Denver is a fast-growing technology and innovation hub situated in the center of the United States. With few natural disaster risks, Denver is a desirable deployment location for SaaS, CDNs, video, and other platform providers needing to reach end users across the United States.
This purpose-built facility features multi-factor security and recently upgraded, fully redundant, power and cooling. Our Denver data center is also SOC 2 Type II, ISO 27001, PCI DSS compliant. Customers in this location can benefit from low-latency connectivity to IX-Denver (the Denver Internet Exchange). NetActuate’s 24×7 NOC and local technicians are available to provide remote hands and expert support capabilities.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.