Los Angeles, California Data Center
- 149,000+ Sq. ft (13,800+ sq. m)
- 12 ft+ (3.5m) ceiling clearance
- Floor load: 100 lbs./sq. ft.
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- SOC 1 Type 2
- SOC 2 Type 2
- Key cards
- Biometric scanners
- Double mantrap
- Perimeter and interior IP-DVR
- Controlled data center access
- In-house staffed with 24x7x365 remote security monitoring
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Any2Exchange® for Internet peering and BBIX
- Diverse POEs, MDFs and IDFs
- Redundant utility connection
- Diverse utility feeds
- N+1 generator redundancy
- 24 hour power reserve
- High efficiency UPS systems
- N+1 cooling towers and cooling pumps
- Chilled water
About Our Los Angeles Data Center
NetActuate’s extension deployment in Los Angeles is in One Wilshire, is one of the most densely interconnected data centers in the world, giving businesses the most options to meet their evolving compute needs in the heart of downtown. The presence of hundreds of service providers, combined with dark fiber tethering to NetActuate’s primary Los Angeles facility, enable multiple high-performance solutions with the ability to scale. The termination of multiple subsea cables at One Wilshire creates industry-leading connectivity from the West Coast to Asia-Pacific so providers can set up a gateway to the global marketplace.
Anycast Delivery Platform
A relentlessly optimized platform purpose-built from the ground up to deliver performance anycast across global markets and regions.
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.