Los Angeles, California Data Center
- 149,000+ Sq. ft (13,800+ sq. m)
- 12 ft+ (3.5m) ceiling clearance
- Floor load: 100 lbs./sq. ft.
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- SOC 1 Type 2
- SOC 2 Type 2
- Key cards
- Biometric scanners
- Double mantrap
- Perimeter and interior IP-DVR
- Controlled data center access
- In-house staffed with 24x7x365 remote security monitoring
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Any2Exchange® for Internet peering and BBIX
- Diverse POEs, MDFs and IDFs
- Redundant utility connection
- Diverse utility feeds
- N+1 generator redundancy
- 24 hour power reserve
- High efficiency UPS systems
- N+1 cooling towers and cooling pumps
- Chilled water
About Our Los Angeles Data Center
Our Los Angeles data center features access to more than 185 domestic and international carriers that support Internet, private networking and mobility. Cloud providers, including AWS Direct Connect, and the Any2Exchange® for peering provide additional connectivity options ensuring optimal performance for mission-critical data.
This location boasts 157,000+ square feet of secure, reliable enterprise-class data center space. The capacity in LA allows NetActuate to provide network-dense deployments that meet customer requirements from single cabinets to private suites.
The customer community in this building includes more than 185 domestic and international carriers as well as media and entertainment firms, cloud computing providers, social networking sites, and enterprise businesses, all running their performance-sensitive applications within this building to connect and do business with each other.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.