Toronto, Canada Data Center
- 25,000+ Sq. ft (2,300+ sq. m)
- 14 in (35 cm) raised floor with 12’ 9” (3.8m) ceiling clearance
- 8 floors
- Concrete, steel and brick
- NIST 800-53/FISMA
- SOC 1 Type II
- ISO 27001
- SOC 2 Type II
- Key card access
- Biometric scanning
- Man traps
- 24/7 onsite security
- CCTV monitoring
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- 150+ unique networks
- Diverse building fiber entrance
- 2.4 – 3.0 kVA per cabinet
- Block redundant UPS configuration
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- 7 x 2,000 kW diesel generators
- N+1 standby power redundancy
- 3,000 ton capacity
- N+1 cooler redundancy
- Hot/cold aisles
- Chilled water loop connected to building-owned Enwave deep lake water cooling system
About Our Toronto Data Center
151 Front Street West, Canada’s largest and most important carrier hotel, provides our customers access to over 186 peers and 223 network carriers.
The building was purpose-built in 1954 to house telegraph equipment and has evolved together with the industry. Since it was first built, it has undergone a number of upgrades in order to better serve tenants in need of ample fiber connectivity, cooling and power.
This facility is well-known for its high levels of security, reliability, and connectivity, and is certified compliant for SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS. NetActuate customers in this location can directly peer with the Toronto Internet Exchange (TorIX), in order to gain low latency access to networks throughout Eastern Canada.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.