Dallas, Texas – Equinix Infomart Data Center
Data Center Details
The Dallas-Fort Worth region has long been a major internet and network peering exchange point. NetActuate’s Dallas locations serve a high concentration of telecommunications companies and are a major communications hub for the southern U.S. These facilities provide proximity to banking, commerce, telecommunications, computer technology, energy, healthcare, and medical research, transportation and logistics companies in the metro area.
NetActuate can facilitate direct connections to 400+ customers and partners at the Dallas Infomart building, the fifth most interconnected data center in the United States.
- 178,000+ Sq. ft (16,500+ sq. m)
- 24 in. (60 cm) raised floor with 8’6” (2.28m) ceiling clearance
- 312 lb./sq. Ft (1,523 kg/sq. m) floor load
- PCI DSS
- SOC I & SOC II
- Card Key
- Man Traps
- 24/365 Security
- CCTV monitoring
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Redundant utility connection
- N+1 generator redundancy
- 36 hours of power reserve
- N+1 redundancy on chillers, CRAHs and chilled water pumps
Our Global Footprint
Deploy your workloads in 40+ global locations, and connect it all seamlessly with our anycast platform.