Amsterdam, Netherlands Data Center
- 108,000+ Sq. ft (12,000+ sq. m)
- 14 in (35 cm) raised floor with 12’ 9” (3.8m) ceiling clearance
- Two story building
- Roof access available
- ISO 50001
- ISO 27001
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- PCI-DSS Level 1
- SOC 1 Type II
- SOC 2 Type II
- SOC 3
- Zoned-access control key card system with secure turnstile
- 24/365 Security
- CCTV monitoring
- Perimeter fencing
- Secured loading dock
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Direct connections to AWS, Google and Azure
- Direct access to AMS-IX (Amsterdam Internet Exchange) and NL-IX (Neutral Internet Exchange)
- 100% renewable energy
- 15 MW expandable to 60 MW
Generators: 25 MW
- N+1 redundancy
- Diesel: 3×50,000 liters on site
- On site fuel autonomy: 48 hours
- Completely separated A and B cabinet feeds
- Indirect adiabatic cooling
- Total cooling capacity 25 MW
- Hot aisle containment
- N+1 redundancy
About Our Amsterdam Data Center
Known as the digital gateway to Europe, Amsterdam’s strategic location provides low-latency links to markets across the continent. NetActuate’s Amsterdam datacenter boasts Europe’s greatest concentration of NSPs (network service providers). Customers in this datacenter can benefit from the facility’s strategic partnerships with AMS-IX (Amsterdam Internet Exchange) and NL-IX (Neutral Internet Exchange.)
NetActuate’s Amsterdam data center features state-of-the-art security and operating standards. Located just 15 minutes from Amsterdam’s Schiphol International Airport and 10 km west of the Amsterdam city center, this data center is powered by 100% renewable energy sources.
Our partnership with the Amsterdam Internet Exchange (AMS-IX) enables you to easily and affordably extend your reach – without having to invest in local infrastructure.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.