Mumbai, India Data Center
Data Center Details
As one of the largest and most important economic centers in India, Mumbai boasts a rapidly growing technology sector. Strategically located on the western coast of India, Mumbai also has easy access to undersea cables that connect the region to strategic markets in Asia, Europe, and North America. This makes it an ideal location for businesses looking to establish a diverse presence in India, as well as for those seeking to expand their reach globally.
This 50,000 square-foot, Tier III facility offers access to over 160 Internet Service Provider (ISP) networks, as well as direct connectivity to NIXI (National Internet Exchange of India). NetActuate’s Mumbai data center is also certified compliant for ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and PCI DSS.
- 50,000 sq. ft. floor space
- Tier 3 data center standards
- SAP Certified Infrastructure
- Floor load: 1,250 kgs/sq. mt.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 20000-1
- ISO 22301
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- 24×7 surveillance cameras
- Biometric access
- 24×7 On-site security
- Government-recognized KYC
- Access to DE-CIX, Extreme-IX, Extreme-IX
- Direct access to NIXI
N+N UPS redundancy
N+1 redundant electrical design & distribution
N+2 Dual diesel generators
Dual power feed sources to each rack
Power received from multiple sub-stations
- Air cooling system N+2 redundant configuration
- In-row cooling cold ailed containment solutions with smart IOT sensor
- Complete humidity-controlled environment
Our Global Footprint
Deploy your workloads in 40+ global locations, and connect it all seamlessly with our anycast platform.