Chennai, India Data Center
- 30,000+ Sq. ft (2,700+ sq. m)
- Seismic complaint
- Tier 3+ data center standards
- Firm concrete building
- Floor load: 1,250 kgs/sq. mt.
- ISO 27001
- ISO 9001
- SAP & ISO 20000
- Man trap entry
- 24×7 security officers
- Biometric readers
- Fiber vault
- CCTV and recorders
- Motion detection
- Multiple connections
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- Loop power receiving from different substations
- UPS system with N+N redundancy
- Gen-set with N+1 redundancy (1010 KVA X 2 )
- Dual power feed, PDU sources to each rack
- Air-cooling system with N+2 redundancy
- THERMAX MOH42/44 (Best in class eco-friendly vapour absorption machines)
- Management of temperature and humidity
- Raised flooring air conditioning system
- Down-blow below raised floor and drawn into ceiling
About Our Chennai Data Center
Based in Chennai (Madras), India, this facility provides excellent connectivity throughout India via leading Tier 1 providers and local peering, as well as excellent connectivity throughout Asia because of its strategic coastal location. Key carriers include TATA / VSNL, Reliance, Bharti (Airtel), and extensive peering on NIXI to provide the best low latency domestic and international connections.
Built to sustain extended power outages common in this location, as well as connectivity/fiber cuts with at least three layers of redundancy and diverse connectivity, we are also pleased to colocate in India’s First LEED-certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold-Rated Data Center. The LEED rating system developed by the Commercial Interior (CI) program of Unites States Green Building Council (USGBC), is an internationally recognized program and is considered one of the highest standards for energy efficient constructions.
Our Chennai data center incorporates several green features such as site ecology, water conservation, smart energy meters and equipments, reduction of CO2 emissions, high recycle content, effective waste management, and eco-friendly interiors that make the facility truly energy-efficient and environmentally sustainable.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.