Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Data Center
Special offers on colocation at our Raleigh-Durham data center
(Pricing for new customers only)
- 102,000+ Sq. ft (9,400+ sq. m)
- 42 in (106 cm) raised floor with 24 ft (7m) ceiling clearance
- 250 lb/sq ft (1220 kg/sq m) floor load
- PCI DSS
- ISO 27001
- SOC 2 Type II
- Card Key
- Man traps
- 24/7 Security
- CCTV monitoring
- Carrier neutral
- Redundant diverse fiber entrances
- Direct fiber to Equinix Ashburn (with access to 100+ carriers)
- Multiple Tier 1 providers
- Fiber, copper, coax cross-connects
- 50 MW capacity in 2N configuration
- 100 KV substation
- Diverse power delivered by 2 independent circuits
- N+2 generator redundancy
- 750 kW UPS modules
- N+2 UPS redundancy
- 48 hours of fuel reserve
- Leibert 60-ton CRAH units
- N+2 redundant Trane chillers
About Our Raleigh-Durham Data Center
Located in Durham, North Carolina, our facility is a multi-phase development consisting of 420,000 data center square feet. The facility is designed, built and commissioned to meet the most stringent enterprise standards, and benefits from some of the lowest all-in utility rates in the nation.
This data center is in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, home to numerous high-tech companies, world class universities, research facilities and an educated workforce drawn to the high-tech enterprises of the area. It is located close to Raleigh- Durham International Airport, with easy access to major highways and rail.
Our 24×7 remote NOC and staff headquarters are located right down the road in Raleigh, NC. If you’d like to schedule a tour, we’d love to show you around.
Dedicated hardware providing you exclusive use of compute, storage, and network resources. Ready to deploy today in major global markets.
Anycast Delivery Platform
We offer 1g, 10g, 40g and 100g ports, and our own blend of transit. Our IPv4 and IPv6 dual-stack network is available in over 70 carrier hotels worldwide.
Enabling advanced routing between the public cloud, our infrastructure, and your resources. Benefit from dedicated, private connections to public cloud providers.